I've come to realize that the whole "Lobster Truck" thing isn't a miracle. Apparently, food trucks are a huge new trend in DC (and I'm sure other major metro cities). We went on a stroll today since the weather is absolutely beautiful, and stumbled upon another four wheeled dining establishment at the 7th & H Street intersection.... must be a hot spot. We couldn't resist!
I present to you...
The Sauca Truck.
 |
| Line wasn't as ridiculous, only took about 5 minutes. |
 |
| Decisions, Decisions |
 |
| Please excuse the two-day-in-a-row tanning face. |
 |
| Mexicali Fish Taco = Deliciousness |
My new goal is to find all of the food trucks in DC, follow them on Twitter, and try them when they're in the Chinatown area. I will be sure to catalog each experience :)
I'm posting today on my lunch break because 1) construction workers are installing glass doors behind us and it's really loud so I can't make any calls and 2) tonight we are attending the LivingSocial Oscars tonight so I won't have time write anything. I'm stoked about the event.... It's our awards ceremony that recognizes top performers and awards them with a trophy and some awesome prizes. The word on the street is that the grand prize for "Best Picture" is a trip for 2 to the Oscars this Sunday, outfits for you and your date, and a makeover. Sadly, I don't think my 6 weeks with the company has earned me a ticket to the big show, but maybe next year! The dress code is "red carpet spectacular", so Zeke rented a tux and I'm sporting a sexy cocktail dress. Zeke also wanted to get a limo to be really big-time, but we ran out of time. It's being held at
The Lincoln Theatre on U-Street... I'm sure I'll have lots of fun pics to post!
Oh, and last but not least... I finally brought my "flair" to the office and personalized my desk a little. Had to give a shout out to TTU football and AXO!
 |
| Monkey decided the Wes Walker Autographed helmet suited him better than the headset. He's such a diva. |
Ok, back to work for this girl!
I love food trucks, they are the new craze! They are all over H-town.
ReplyDelete