Sunday, February 13, 2011

49th Monthaversary!

Yes, we still celebrate monthaversaries :) We Zeke usually plans dinner and we get each other something little, but we're taking it easy since Valentine's Day is tomorrow. We woke up early, had breakfast, then went to the gym. We were supposed to have appointments with Dan the Man at 9:00 (Zeke) and 11:00 (moi), but he is sick today so we were on our own.

While Zeke was at the gym, I played around on Etsy some more and found the CUTEST stuff! I ordered two little things for the wedding day. I found this adorable personalized hanger and this aluminum street sign that I couldn't pass up- great prices! Incase you can't tell, I'm totally into monograms & personalizing items. Everything from towels, luggage, stationary, wall art, dishes... whatever it is, I love it more when it's personalized.
Mine will say "Mrs. Smith". Adorable for dress photos and a great keepsake!
Will use this for table decor, goes with our black & white theme.
After my daily Etsy shopping spree and our workouts, we tried to grab brunch somewhere outside of our normal 1-block radius, so we walked 3 blocks down to Bob & Edith's Diner. It's a well known Lower Arlington staple that serves home cooked breakfast 24/7.

Those figures in the window are people waiting in line. We were about 6-7 tables away from being seated and were starving, so we decided we would visit Bob & Edith another day.

We headed back to our 1-block radius comfort zone and grabbed brunch a P Brennan's. Surprise, surprise. I went with Owen's recommendation and tried Petite Filet/Poached Eggs with hollandaise sauce. It came with a brick of deep fried hash browns and mixed greens with vinaigrette dressing.
Butternut Squash soup appetizer & Celebratory Mimosa
Delish!
This afternoon, we are continuing the romance and doing the paperwork for our TAXES! Nothing says love like digging through paystubs. We have a lady who does them for us, we are just being lazy and haven't filled out the paperwork listing our deductions. Time to stop procrastinating and get started!

Have a great Sunday :)

1 comment: