Friday, January 7, 2011

Things are looking brighter

Thanks to a lot of medicine & sleep, I feel a million times better today! Incase you missed the news flash, I had to stay home yesterday :( I still had fever and my throat was super swollen, so I was quarantined to my apartment.

I'm going to preface this by saying that not all of my posts will be nerdy excited job posts, I'm just totally on my "first week high". But with that said, I'm proud to announce that I successfully completed my first week of Sales Training... so I'm ready to get things going! I was able to snap a few pics on my way out. Enjoy :)


The Accounting Section of the office. Notice the giant killer whale. They're hanging all over the building, along with blow up deer. They are plastic so they don't scare me.


1/2 of the break room, there's big buck hunter! Other 1/2 of the room is couches & tv's.

I hope y'all have fun at Britt's shower this weekend! Sad I can't be there! Love you Bitty!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment