Friday, January 21, 2011

Wait... 3 fails in one day

Fail #1- I missed the shuttle to the metro.

I take the last shuttle at 9am, so if I miss it, I'm screwed! We have two elevators in our building, and one was broken, so it took me an unusually long time to get to the first floor because we stopped on every floor. Just as the elevator doors were opening, I saw Sherwin (the driver) take off. Once he's gone, there's no stopping him. So I (ghasp) had to take the bus! It actually wasn't that bad, I was only 10 minutes "late" to work.

 Fail #2- I'm a fat a$$.

Since I've been bringing my lunch, me and my young, cute, skinny co-workers eat in the kitchen area. There are 3 round tables in the kitchen but only 7 or 8 stools, so we often have to stand or improvise. My co-worker Hannah (adorable little 23 yr old blonde marathon runner) had a great idea to grab some boxes to sit on. (We have tons of boxes of snacks in the kitchen). Hannah grabs a box for herself and a box for me. She lightly starts to sit on it, and I just plop down, and BOOM!

The f-ing box breaks.

I fall on the floor, roll around, and my co-workers are just staring at me. I started dying laughing and said "welp, guess these boxes were only meant to hold pretzels & not out of shape 27 year olds!" They all laughed too. But it was really embarrassing. I snuck back in the kitchen after lunch and took a pic of the damage. Enjoy.


Fail #3- I posted this twice Love, Kate the fat a$$

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment