Thursday, January 27, 2011

I could never work from home...

My shuttle service was canceled today due to the road conditions, therefore I had no ride to the metro. My company was awesome and let us work from home. Or so I thought.

Worst thing EVER. I've been sitting at my computer since 7:45 this morning and have not moved. I'm going on 12 hours.... so this post will be quick. Every time I tried to get up to take a break, my phone would ring or I would get another email. I took 2 breaks today for about 30 minutes each- one to look on Etsy for a belt for my dress for the ceremony, and one to shower. I haven't even made it out of the bedroom... I might have permanently indented our mattress. I feel sorry for the merchants I talked to today... I was Miss Talkative. They probably thought I was on crack, but really I was still in my pajamas and had no one else to interact with.

On a positive note, I got two more contracts back signed today! That makes my "deal" count rise to 3 now! One Wine Bar & Bistro in Edmonton, AB and one Spa in Tempe, AZ. I also have 5 outstanding, just waiting on a signature. Excited!

Zeke is about to be home, I'm sure he's not going to be happy with me when he comes in! I told him about my great intentions to take a few breaks and get some decorating done. I even told him I'd clean up the guest room which has entirely become an extension of my closet... actually the whole bedroom is pretty much my clothes storage space. Oh and I also said I'd make chicken, spinach, and mango salad for dinner! And I'm pretty sure I said I would squeeze in a quick run.

Yeah... none of that happened. Welcome home babe... here's your hot pocket!

No comments:

Post a Comment