- Came in to work at 8:30 for a meeting that never happened. (Usual time I get there is is 9:45). I was not happy, but I got free bagels. I call that a wash.
- I was flustered from waking up early, and I forgot my cell phone today.
- Have a new manager, so had a "motivational" cold call blitz for 3 hours. (HA)
- Proud to report that i made 46 calls & had almost 90 minutes of "talk time" in those 3 hours.
- Lost another glove on the shuttle, so pulled another MJ.
- Went straight to the bar alone (Zeke is in Baltimore) and drank two 12% pints of Lagunitas Brown Shugga. So I'm "kinda" drunk. That's like 2 pints of wine!

![]() |
| Done and done |
- Overall day was a success- I signed up 2 more merchants and have a 7 deals in the Pipeline... Woo hoo!
-Going to bed... these early 7:00 am wake-up mornings are taking a toll on me. Well, that and the beer. But what ev.
To my email subscribers- Sorry if you get this three times. I wrote the original post on my cell and noticed several errors.
Back on to the arm workout tomorrow then have a HH Thursday at The Whale, and have dinner plans Friday so Saturday will be a 3-day marathon post filled with purely amazing stories (most likely).
Hugs & kisses, Kate

No comments:
Post a Comment