I cooked my honey some breakfast in bed, unpacked and put away some wedding gifts, and deep cleaned the kitchen. I also cleaned the bathrooms, did laundry, and hung up more stuff on the walls. Zeke watched action movies all day and was my clothes folding buddy, which was fine with me. I enjoy a good cleaning binge once every few weeks, so as long as he stays out of the way but still contributes, I'm a happy camper.
For dinner, I made pan-seared ahi tuna with mixed veggies and served it on our new china :) I know I'm supposed to wait to use it until after we are married, but couldn't help myself.
| Another Bobby Flay favorite |
After dinner, we had our final pre-marital class. Another great session, we learned more tools for compromise and had to list our top expectations for marriage. The funny thing is that this class has helped confirm the fact that we (in my opinion) are one of the best couples ever ;) I feel like we are starting from a solid foundation of a great 4+ year relationship, and learning these new tools excited me about become the best wife/partner that I can be. Even though we have lived together for a while, I'm still looking forward to our new life as a married couple. 13 days and counting!
Big week coming up- not only do I have to close the month strong for work, but Jess is coming in town from Tuesday-Saturday so I will have a fun-filled week ahead of me! Off to bed to bed for this girl, hope you had a great weekend!
PS- I also did some Spring cleaning on the blog- you like the new look? I thought she needed some "pizzaz".
I love your china!
ReplyDelete