Zeke and I discovered the coolest app for iPhones recently, it's called "Tango". It allows you to use Face Time even when you don't have wireless connection. If you have an iPhone 4 and don't have Tango yet... download it!! Because then you can do things like....
Video chat on an airplane! We just had a 10 minute conversation while he's in the air, en route to Houston! He and his best friends leave for Cabo for his bachelor party tomorrow morning. He upgraded to business class tonight (gotta love AirTran) so he's probably about 7 crown drinks in to the trip... our conversation was pretty hilarious. He introduced me to his 2 "buddies" on the plane and showed me how hot the flight attendant is. And I concurred... she is hot. I took some screen shots while we were talking because I was so amazed! And please excuse the horrible camera angles... I look like I did the "fat face" app in some of these. It's my turtleneck, I promise!
 |
| Ring Ring Ring! |
 |
| Zeke: "Look babe, I'm on a plane! And I can talk on headphones!" |
 |
Zeke: "Look babe... I'm eating the headphones!"
Kate: "Babe, how much Crown have you had?" |
 |
| Zeke: "He he he" |
 |
| Kate: "Oh dear" |
I know he's so excited to see all of his boys tonight... it's been over 2 months since they've all been together! I am going to try to not think about the fact that he and 9 guys are going to be in Mexico all weekend and the trip will most likely mirror
The Hangover. Instead, I'm going to think about how excited he is to be with his best friends all weekend, and how excited he must be to marry the woman of his dreams in 6 weeks ;)
You guys are soooo cute! And I must try Tango immediately!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks Lisa. You definitely need Tango! It's amazing!
ReplyDelete