Thursday, March 17, 2011

Brace yourself New Orleans...

We're coming your way!!! In 8 hours, I'm boarding a plane to NOLA for my bachelorette party.


Besides the fact that it's St. Patricks Day, Spring Break week, or the last time I was in NOLA I slept 9 hours all weekend and had no voice for 3 days... what I'm REALLY excited about is seeing all of my girls!!! We could go anywhere and make it a great time... But New Orleans is a great setting for the weekend I've been anxiously awaiting since we got engaged. Hopefully this time, I'll come back with a voice and my dignity. 


 On a separate note, this last week has been pretty cray cray. Hence the reason I haven't posted in over a week. The trip to Austin was a success! My Aunt Jena was a wonderful hostess (as always), we had an action packed day filled with wedding planning galore, and even drove out to Gruene hall for some sangria and Brandon Rhyder. We met up with Mark & Michelle, and also my dad's cousin Craig and his wife Susan. Fun times! Sunday, we ate lunch at Abuelos (my favorite) and went shopping with the folks.


It was sooooooo good to see my parents! There's something about a big hug from your mom that makes everything better. It's the ultimate cure-all... And you sometimes forget how nice it is having her so close. Until you move 1500 miles away. And my dad was just as sweet as ever. He ran to get us muffins and coffee at 10:00 on Friday so we wouldn't be hungry before bridal portraits on saturday morning :) I'm a lucky girl. 


This week, I tried to cram as much work and GTL into the schedule as I could. Left me zero time for blogging. Me no likey. 


Well I need to try and go to sleep. It's tough... I feel like a 5 year old on Christmas eve waiting on Santa to come. I need to remember what my mom always told me, the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner it will be here! So long, friends. KJ signing out until Sunday... KMFJ is stepping in for me this weekend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment