Throughout our engagement, I've been so surprised with how easy and stress free the process has been. "They" always it's the little details that kill you, but since I've been so stress free, I was beginning to think I'm a wedding planning guru and should go into business for myself.
Ha.
Instead, I totally jinxed myself. I'm so ready for the wedding to already be here. I wish I had a magical fairy who could make decisions for me, track RSVP's, and create seating charts. For the first time, I actually cried at work today and it had nothing to do with work! St. Lucia- please hurry up and get here!
When I got home, I had a package notification in the mailbox. I anxiously waited as the concierge went to retrieve my surprise! When she came around the corner with a big Crate and Barrel box, my mood instantly changed :)
| Every time I get a package, I can't help but go "What's in the boooooooooox" like Brad Pitt from Seven. Morbid, I know. |
| Our new cast iron skillet!!! Can't wait to make Aunt Amla's biscuits and red eye gravy!!! |
Speaking of Cabo, the boys discovered my surprise I packed for Zeke in his suitcase. He he he.
| Yeah, that's right. |
So about my hangover, my cousin's husband Eric is in town for a school trip. They're staying really close to my office, so he and his friend met me at our LivingSocial happy hour. He showed up shortly after I fell off of a barstool, which was accidental, I was doing an impression of my co-worker who always gets on his knees in his chair while he's making cold calls, it's pretty comical. Granted, I had a few glasses of wine so my balance was off, but it was still embarrassing/hilarious considering about 20 people saw me eat $hit. Once the Happy Hour ended, we headed to another bar with some of my co-workers. This was the only picture I took...
| Bad news bears |
I couldn't manage to do it again tonight, so I've been home skyping with friends and relaxing. Tomorrow I'm meeting up with my DC Brittany and some other girls, and we're going out in Dupont. Her boyfriend is with Zeke in Cabo, so we are having our own party. Take that, boys! I'm excited, Ive never been out there before! I'm sure I'll have an entertaining post on Sunday :)
Night night...
No comments:
Post a Comment