Sunday, October 9, 2011

6 Months Ago Today...

At 6:30 pm at The Terrace Club in Dripping Springs, TX...
I married my best friend.









Yes, that's 80 vodka shots. 
to go with the 80 shots, of course we played LMFAO's "Shot Song".
Would you expect anything less? ;)







I finally posted most of our wedding pictures on Facebook, I still need to download the ceremony and my bridals, but it was so much fun going through those memories again. We were so fortunate to have an amazing venue, the perfect ceremony, gracious parents, the most handsome/beautiful wedding party, and by far the most debaucherous entertaining reception EVER. {I might be biased}

It truly was the best day of our lives.

To celebrate our 6th monthaversary as Mr. and Mrs. Smith, we are feasting on Mama J's "homemade soup" recipe, enjoying a nice bottle of Chardonnay from our Wine of the Month Club, and watching our Sunday night shows.

I know I probably say this all the time, but I'm one lucky girl :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you too! Your wedding was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't believe it's been 6 months! So crazy! You guys are adorable :) xo

    ReplyDelete