Thursday: Went to a 7:15 pm class at Dahn Yoga with a few co-corkers. That was quite possibly THE weirdest exercise experience of my life. Click here to get a glimpse of what we did for an hour. We seriously couldn't make eye contact with each other because we were dying laughing-- This. Is. Not. Yoga. Thank goodness LivingSocial paid for it, I would have demanded my $20 back.
After "yoga", my co-worker Jen and I wanted to go see the Lion King in 3D. We stopped to have a beer with a few other co-workers (we worked out- we earned it!), and tried to find a liquor store so we could have some adult beverages during the show. All of the liquor stores in Chinatown were closed... so what do we do? Forget the movies, let's go have dinner & wine :) 2 bottles of wine and 3 courses later, we finally left Busboys and Poets around midnight and made the trek back to Arlington.
Friday: After fighting through a 2 bottle of wine hangover the entire work day, I decided to stay in and catch up on my DVR. I ordered pizza, got a 6 pack o' beer, put on my comfy pj's and spent the night with Heidi and Tim Gunn.
Saturday: Had an all-out {much needed} pamper day. I got a haircut at the new salon in our building, DCB, before heading to a mani/pedi/facial with my new favorite esthetician. The salon owner for DCB referred me to her... she's an independent consultant and rents a space at a little salon on Glebe Rd. She spent 2.5 hours with me- I left feeling 100% refreshed and relaxed :)
When I got home, I decided to head to the leasing office to take care of the renewal for the apartment. Can you believe it's almost been a YEAR since we moved here?! I remember when Zeke found this place-- he sold me on the closets, space, bamboo floors, and kitchen... when really he wanted to live here b/c of the virtual golf. Nonetheless, we LOVE the building, we just don't love the rent increase they're slapping on to the renewal.
I didn't go out Saturday again, got comfy on the couch and decided to stay in.
Today: The day of productivity. Things on my to-do list:
- 3 mi run {wishful thinking- if I post if I have to go!}
- Farmer's market trip
- Laundry/clean
- Girl football date- meeting Britt to watch the Texans beat the Ravens at 4:00
| Don't blow this one, Schaub. |
Oh and P.S.- if anyone in DC/VA needs an overstuffed leather chair and ottoman set, I've got you covered ;) Trying to sell this before we move to the new place, we just don't have room for it and it doesn't go with our decor anymore. Let me know if you're interested!

No comments:
Post a Comment