Saturday, August 6, 2011

Nothing beats a morning run!

Thanks to my new running buddy Blair, I saw two new landmarks this morning! We met at the Iwo Jima Memorial in the USMC Memorial Circle for a nice quick jog.

We ran past the statue...
Then past the Arlington National Cemetery....
And across the Memorial Bridge and back. 
Not my pic but you get the idea
Was a perfect morning- overcast, not too hot, and just enough breeze. Thanks for the motivation, Blair!! Hmmm........ I think I'll go reward myself with a watch now ;)

Happy Saturday everyone!

3 comments:

  1. J and I are going to do a refreshing AM jog of 9 miles if you would care to join us.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention it is tomorrow morning...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go if I can follow you on the bike :) Not quite in nine mile shape- but that's my goal!

    ReplyDelete