Saturday, August 13, 2011

Having a Pinteresting Saturday...

How's your weekend going? The last few days have been fabulous for the Smiths'. We were lucky to host our friends Laura and Mike {and baby bump Avery} for the last few days. I'm waiting on Laura to send me some pictures before I do a full post... we have some great ones to share :) They flew in Wednesday evening and headed back tonight since Laura starts back to school Monday.

In addition to the fabulous company & tasty dinners, one of my favorite takeaways for the weekend is... Pinterest! Laura introduced me to the site this morning and I'm hooked.

For the non-Pinners {like myself until 11:00 am}, it's basically a virtual inspiration board. When you see things that you <3, there's a button in your dashboard where you can "pin" the link to your wall to share with your friends. I linked the account with Facebook, so it automatically gave me a hand full of people to follow. Some of you have impressive collections! Love it.

We are laying low tonight, so I'm enjoying surfing the internet and building my board :) To join, someone has to send you an invitation, so if you want a new hobby let me know!

Here's my site... http://pinterest.com/mrskjsmith/pins/

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment