Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Still hanging in there...

3 days strong.

Almost had a nervous breakdown at Boston Market. I ordered a Paleo-friendly whole chicken family meal with three sides so we could have some leftovers for lunch. My favorites sides at Boston Market are macaroni and squash casserole- off limits. The mashed potatoes looked amazing- oh wait- can't eat those either. Cinnamon apples? They have sugar- no. I ordered the three sides that were on the "approved" list- mixed vegetables, spinach, and corn.

They ran out of corn, so I had to wait about 6 minutes for it to cook, and the nice gentleman behind the corner asked me to stand beside the register to wait. That seemed like the longest 6 minutes EVER- because I was staring at this the whole time:
apple pie, cookies, and brownies
But I was a good girl and refrained from the temptation :)

Off to bed, heading to work early tomorrow to get a jump on the day. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment