


Yeah, it's that bad. He promised me that it would allllll be done by the time I come home on the 27th... Right babe? ;) So I'm back, of COURSE went to steak night last night, and am about to head over to my friend Corie's house to have dinner & spend the night. We are having an American Lung Association reunion... Me, Corie, and our old boss Soleil. That job was one of my favorites EVER. It's really such a shame the Regional CEO is worthless and caused us all to get laid off and ruined the office. Either way, I made some great friends out of the deal. Corie's Hubby just started a new job Monday and is in Cali for work, so we are going to have girl power bonding time. So speaking of jobs, I GOT AN OFFER LETTER TODAY!!! You are now reading the words of the newest Senior Inside Sales Specialist for LivingSocial in Washington DC!! I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am to be a part of the organization at such a pivotal time. And I truly feel like this job was created for me! Someone upstairs is looking out for me, that's for certain. I can't think of a better way to get acclimated in the city. I really hope this leads to great things. I mean... It has to. You know what they say, 6th job's a charm! My official start date is January 3rd. That's a good snap shot of what's been happening lately. This weekend I am getting fitted for my beautiful amazing wonderful wedding dress alterations. And leave it to me to leave my wedding shoes in DC. Zeke is a sweetie and is going to overnight them to my parents house tomorrow though, so all will be well with the world. Saturday night is Lights In the Heights, too. This will be my first year to go, pretty excited! If you haven't heard of it, here's a link... http://www.yelp.com/events/houston-lights-in-the-heights-2010 Updates on this weekends festivities to come. I hope everyone has a great weekend like I plan on having!
Location:Eldridge Pkwy,Houston,United States
No comments:
Post a Comment