Ok, ok... I admit it. My initial "itch" to blog, while filled with good intentions, deserves a big FAIL.
I still managed to make it to church a few more times, and I am still on a quest of self-discovery, but I never kept up with the idea and it quickly escaped me. Sorry to you 10 loyal followers, I over promised and under delivered.
I still managed to make it to church a few more times, and I am still on a quest of self-discovery, but I never kept up with the idea and it quickly escaped me. Sorry to you 10 loyal followers, I over promised and under delivered.
With that said, I would like to re-introduce myself and give you an overview of what's been happening since my last post in February 2010. Let's see...
March- Changed jobs (shocker, I know)
April- Completed my first full MS150! And I have no desire to ever ride a bike from Houston to Austin ever again. That's why god made cars.
May- Crossed a Sprint Triathlon (500m swim, 15 mile bike, 3 mile run) off my bucket list. Another activity that I'm not ever doing again.But I enjoyed it much more than riding a bike 150 miles.
June- Celebrated Zeke's 30th birthday rock star style.
July- Celebrated my 27th bday, took a family vacation to the beach, oh and GOT ENGAGED!!!
August- Nothing really exciting that I can think of
September- Changed jobs, yet again. I know, I know. But this time, it's "the one".
October- Zeke was offered a promotion to manage the DC and Baltimore offices for Apex, he accepted, and we took our first trip to our new city of residence!!!
Needless to say, the last few months have been interesting, exciting, overwhelming... you name it, we've been through it. All of these factors have inspired me to re-ignite my old passion for blogging. Although, I'm not sure if 2 posts can really be considered passionate. Either way, I wanted to keep a blog running so I can feel like I don't actually live 1400 miles away from you guys and vice versa.
So... here you have it! My new old blog. I gave it a face lift and a new catchy title that's a twist on an old Hollywood classic. And this time, I promise to update it. Seeing as though I'll be
So, thank you for reading, and stay tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment