Went big: on the run yesterday morning! Snow flurries didn't even stop us. Though slow and steady, Blair and I felt great when we finished. Looking forward to a solid 7 miles next Sunday!
Went big: on lunch! Since I burned roughly 556 calories, I felt the need to consume them all back in one sitting.
| I ate the pizza too fast to take a picture :-/ |
![]() |
| Funfetti icing cupcakes. How can you not eat three?? {oops} |
Went home: at the end of the 3rd quarter. Hubbs had to be up early for a train to Baltimore, and we watched the nail-biting {and disappointing} final minutes of the game in our PJ's. Tom, Wes, and the boys couldn't pull off a miracle, so the Giants pulled off the W.
Went big: Well, not me personally. But this person did. I'll end the post with a tribute to recruiting and "Cover Letter Mondays". Ambition is a good thing... let's just keep it a tad bit more contained when writing a letter to a potential employer. For a sales job.
"Professional sales associate / aviation mechanic / medical engineer seeking a challenging position in a company that allows me to utilize my skills, knowledge, and experience to accomplish an important common mission. Trained in tactical combat."
Is it just me... or does this concern you a bit? I don't think we need any potential clients assassinated any time soon, thank you.

No comments:
Post a Comment