Sunday, February 12, 2012

Need motivation? Bribe yourself.

Good morning! I'm having an internal conflict right now. To run... or not to run. I'm fully dressed, using methods found in this someecard:
I've already wasted spent almost 2 hours on Pinterest, which {always} leads to online shopping, which passes the time while I'm hoping the weather will magically warm up from the arctic forecast shown here:
I miss Texas :-/
The good news is that I found some beach gear for Belize {courtesy of Pinterest} that I'm in love with:
Classic & Cozy
Nili Lotan for JCrew 
Sassy & Sexy- beachfront dinner dress?
Orchid Boutque 
Loving the nautical stripes- very flattering
{Side note for the bustier ladies- this comes in larger cup sizes}
Thank you JCrew!
Another flattering cut that's still sexy
JCrew
And last but not least... I think I decided that this will be my present to myself if when I finish the half marathon in under 2 hours:
Tory Burch Tunic
Would go perfect with the blue & white bikini!
Ok, I think I just blogged my way into convincing myself to go run. But only because I really want that  tunic... and my time won't get faster by laying in bed watching re-runs of "My Fair Wedding with David Tuttera". 7 miles or bust: I can do this!!

Stay tuned for a weekend wrap up post this evening-- I had date night with Ryan Reynolds and Denzel, and Anothny Bourdain & I now have something in common.

Enjoy your lazy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment