Saturday, February 4, 2012

Four Friday Realizations

Realization #1. I'm never going to have abs... and I'm ok with that.
Because I love Food Truck Friday too much.
Top 5 Favorite for sure! http://www.pi-dc.com/pi-on-wheels/
Realization #2. I accidentally walked my tab at Happy Hour on Thursday...
And my awesome desk mate Steve saved the day.
It was sort of his fault though... he told me our tab was covered.
I owe you one!
Realization #3. I'm going to miss my desk!!
We packed up and are moving back to The Nest in Chinatown {where I experienced the DC quake}.
I'll miss being at HQ by the White House, and I loved my desk....
but being next to Nando's  and my commute shrinking by 10 minutes makes it ok.
Realization #4. Our friend Kyle is certifiably crazy and my husband is a terrible instigator.
This is what happens after 4 hours of post-work drinking, tequila, and Zeke saying "I bet you won't..."
Any fun plans for this weekend? Mr. Smith and I are laying low and I couldn't be happier. Today I'm going to a short run and we are finally going to clean/put up Christmas decorations. {Sad, I know}. Tomorrow, I'm meeting Blair for a 5 mile run and we are party hopping for Superbowl Sunday. Since my mother raised me to believe it's in poor taste to show up to a party empty handed, I'm testing a Pinterest Recipe I've been drying to make. Seems Superbowl appropriate, no?
Sound good? Try it with me :)
http://frostedbakeshop.blogspot.com/2010/05/guacamole-salsa.html
Have a great weekend, and GO PATS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment