First and foremost, I would like to dedicate this video to Sunday Funday, Xoxo: Kate
We met Kyle, Brittany, and Luke at Circa in Clarendon for brunch. Since Monday was a holiday for everyone, we went H.A.M. {late 20's/early 30's style}.
Obligatory food pic: Duh.
Lobster Ravioli. 'Twas the bomb.
Birthday brunch. Whooooooooo.
So cool
Because shots are always a good idea at 2:00 pm.
Next Stop: Whitlow's. Drank a lot of beer and spotted a rare species in the wild...
Overallicus Wearicus
Fast forward several beers to 6:00 pm- Triple dinner date at District of Pi {home of my favorite food truck}.
My favorites! Britt and Krystina
Again... so cool.
"Hey Zeke, I bet you won't drink this cup of marinara through a straw"
Finally, we made it to the OAR concert at 918 F Street, LivingSocial's new venue.
Happy birthday Kizzle!
Great view!
The future Mr. and Mrs. Friis enjoying the show :)
We had a great time! I'm not a huge OAR fan but I know a handful of songs they play... and I thought it was totally worth it! They put on a great live show, and the venue was *awesome*. The people we were with made it even better :)
Just like the video alludes to... we spent the entire day in bed Monday. The only time we got up was to use the restroom or answer the door for the pizza man.
No Fat Tuesday or Ash Wednesday stories to share... the highlight of my week was a mouse in our office today.
I'm still trying to decide that to give up for Lent. Last year , I gave up all meats with the exception of fish. And this is pretty embarrassing... but I have no idea how long that lasted! This year, I promise to stick with it. I'm not being driven crazy distracted by wedding planning.
I would love to hear what you're giving up! Any suggestions/inspiration to provide?
Xoxo,
Kate
{PS- To my fellow bloggers: I want a cute signature! Do you have designers/apps you can recommend to me? Thanks}
No comments:
Post a Comment