My one night, quick trip turned into a two night, action-packed pub crawl {shocker}. I loved our New York office, everyone was welcoming and showed me a great time. The train was a relatively hassle-free and easy experience... I navigated the entire trip by myself and didn't get lost, confused, or turned around once! Only took 3.5 hours, too. I'm ready to plan my return trip!
 |
| Pretty scenery |
 |
| From the snack car |
 |
| You might be from Texas if.... |
I got in around 4:30, Jules met me at Penn Station, and we headed to her fabulous place in Chelsea to drop off my stuff and have some pre-dinner wine/catch up :) We had 6:30 reservations at
Dos Caminos then went downstairs to 675 Hudson for drinks & games.
 |
| Giant Jenga! |
 |
| And they all fall down... |
Thursday I worked from the NYC office off 5th Avenue and sat in on a few interviews for future Sales Reps. They are the perfect mix of crazy and motivated/driven, definitely a fun bunch that knows how to have a good time. One of the reps is transferring to the DC office, so they had a "going away" karaoke happy hour that turned into a 1:00 am shot pounding, Jay-Z singing, hip hop dancing night. Always a guaranteed good time. I purposely didn't take any pictures... that way there's no evidence...
 |
| Donato's last day in NYC- excited to welcome you to DC Andrew!! |
 |
| NYC crew Karaoke |
Friday, I went back to the office. We grabbed pizza for lunch before I made my way back to Penn Station for my 4:00 train.
 |
| Passed by Kleinfeld on our way in! I wish I was engaged again so I could have gone dress shopping. |
 |
| Pizza Pie |
I made it back to DC around 7:30 and am excited to spend time with the famous Toto Canlas and Zeke's cousin Simpson. She was just hired at LivingSocial and is staying with us for a few weeks until she finds a place. We are heading to the bar to watch football and get ready for the Pacquiao/Marques fight.
 |
| Man-ny! Man-ny! |
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment