Today marked my first day with the recruiting department, and I must say it was the coolest first day EVER! Not only am I super excited to move to the HR team, but today was also the 2nd Annual LivingSocial Olympics.
At noon, chartered buses picked all of the DC employees up and drove us to a farm in Maryland. Each department wore different colored t-shirts and cheered on their "chosen" members in the different olympic sports:
- Egg Spoon Race
- Three Legged Race
- Wheel Barrow Race
- Tug of War
- Cupcake bake-off
- Pie Eating Contest
- Flip Cup
- Home run derby
- Dunk tank
- Dance off
- I'm sure I'm missing something
While the "chosen" athletes competed against each other- giving their blood, sweat, and tears...
We drank.
It was a great day. Here are some memories.
I hope everyone has a great weekend. My next post will be Monday night and it will undoubtedly be full of amazing tales of our visit from Kurt, Bo, Liz, and Jon.
Happy Labor Day Weekend!
EKMFJS
No comments:
Post a Comment