The last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster with several exciting, fantastic events that were overshadowed by some not-so-great events. You know that saying "bad things happen in threes"? So true. The little down time we've had, we've tried to get back on the healthy wagon, spent time at the beach for Memorial Day, gone on a few bike rides, and this week's obsession was watching the Hatfield & McCoy show on the History Channel {so good}. I have a lot of catching up to do on blogging... but that will not happen this weekend.
"Why not this weekend?", one might ask during an imaginary conversation with myself.
Well, we're moving!
And unfortunately for our mothers, it's not back to Texas. We aren't going far. Same state, same city... same building to be exact. Just 2 floors down.
We just finished night #1... the kitchen is all set up! Tomorrow, I foresee taking about 768 elevator rides until we transfer everything to the new digs. Actually, the movers will be making 768 rides. After spending three hours loading and unloading tonight, I don't feel 1 oz. of guilt for outsourcing.
I'll post pics of the new place once we're settled. I'm excited because this gives me an excuse to redecorate. Since Pinterest wasn't around when we moved to the DC area, I have so many new ideas and things I want to do. Zeke is THRILLED! {Not}. But you know what they say... a happy wife = a happy life ;)
If you get mad, stressed, or bored this weekend, just think of us and remember... it could be worse. You could be moving!

Good luck lady love!!! I'll be in your area at the end of June. Maybe a drink? :)
ReplyDelete