Friday, December 16, 2011

LivingSnowcial

In the last 24 hours, I've:
- Packed for a 2 week trip
- Offered 6 people a job
- Rode in 3 different taxis, a bus, a shuttle van, and boarded {and am still on} a train
- Slept 3 hours
- Had a blast at my company Christmas party.

A few censored pics from last night:

















We are en route to Baltimore to catch the 8:05 flight to the great state of Texas :) My sister-in-law Karah is picking us up with our *beautiful* niece riding shotgun. I can't wait to see them!!!!



Can't wait to be home!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, you were in my building, I was wondering who was having the awesome party as I was leaving work! My best friend's husband works at Living Social and loves it! Have such a great time in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a super awesome trip girlie!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks P!nky, it was fabulous!!

    Cara- Jealous that you work in that building-- it's beautiful! Which department does your friend's hubby work in?

    ReplyDelete