Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Autographs, anyone?

Maybe I didn't make it in the paper for sports in high school... but this month, my mom finally has a reason to be proud. Ladies and gentleman, I present to you our DC debut:
Girl's Night Out... Bring On Brunch... totally up my alley, right?
Or was Mr. Smith spotted at the Nationals game???
Look closely...
It was none of the above.
That's me on the left, looking like a catfish.
And Zeke is the floating head in the middle, pondering the mysteries of the universe.
Might not be the most flattering picture, but this bad boy is going in a frame ASAP! I guess being a P Brennan's regular has finally paid off... this was taken at Fado for the Guiness Pouring Competition that Eoghain won. The funny thing is that Eoghain took the trophy home, and the only part of him that made the magazine was his eyebrow in the upper right corner of the picture. I guess On Tap Magazine is prejudice against Irishmen.

While we might not have a fancy write up in the Washington Post's "Who's Who" section... you gotta start somewhere. I better get some beauty sleep for our publicity tour that kicks off tomorrow. For autographs, we will make an appearance at P Brennan's from 7pm-9pm. See you there!

1 comment: